- July, 1977 to December, 1982 - Staff accountant at J. Bruce McCahan Accountancy Corporation
- January, 1983 to present - Shareholder and Vice President of MHTB Accountancy Group of Silicon Valley
- Shareholders - 4
- Professional Staff - 16
- Support Staff - 10
Types of Services:
- Litigation 39%
- Accounting 22%
- Tax 38%
- Management and Consulting 1%
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- San Jose State University in May, 1977 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a concentration in accounting. Graduated from the University with "Distinction" and from the School of Business with "Honors."
- Continuing professional education courses averaging forty hours per year in a variety of subjects, including litigation support, business valuations, income tax, and accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license received from the State of California State Board of Accountancy on April 25, 1980.
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) designation received from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants on November 30, 2008.
Breakdown of chargeable time:
- Litigation 73%
- Accounting 5%
- Tax Preparation and Planning 22%
LITIGATION SUPPORT/FORENSIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
- Worked on in excess of 2,400 litigation engagements for various purposes, including the following:
- Business Valuations
- Discount Valuations
- Analysis of financial and tax records
- Separate property tracing
- Reimbursement claims
- Determination of income available for support
- Analysis of the marital standard of living
- Analysis of community & separate interest in stock options, retirement
- Accounts and real property
- Property division schedule
- Analysis of income tax issues
- Lost wage and lost business profits
- Business losses
- Qualified to testify as an expert witness in excess of 450 cases in Santa Clara, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Alameda, San Francisco, Contra Costa, and Los Angeles counties.